Tim Tim Premium Turkish Apricots-100 gm
- Vitamin A and Beta Carotene in Apricots strnethens optic nerves of eyes and protect from macular degeneration and other eye diseases that result in complete or partial loss of vision.
- Apricot are rich in antioxidants and help in eliminating free radicals and toxins thereby strengthening the immune function
- Eating half a cup of apricots is enough to give you a whopping 21% of your required potassium intake every day
- Low calorie, high dietary fiber, no gluten, no GMO, zero trans fat, zero cholesterol
- Healthy snack for an active life style
Rich in vitamin A, C, Fibre and Potassium, Apricots are beneficial for Eyes, Blood, Muscles and disease fighting. 100 grams serving of fresh apricot provides you with 12% of Vitamin C 12% of Vitamin A 6% of Potassium Just 48 Kcal! It is a low-fat fruit and contains a high amount of sugar.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: