Pistachios are one of the oldest flowering nut tree dating back to 7000 B.C. The nut, originally grown in Iran spread to many other countries. This popular nut has been a sign of riches and high status since its origin.
- Reduces LDL cholesterol and prevents Heart Healthy blood lipid profiles
- Maintains healthy sugar level in adults with Type 2 Diabetes
- Prevents cancer and inflammatory diseases like Arthritis by keeping bones healthy
- Have highest content of "LUTEIN" an antioxidant, important for good vision and healthy skin
- Excellent tool for weight management
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: