- High levels of iron, magnesium, zinc, copper, phosphorus, and manganese.
- Monounsaturated fatty acids that promote healthy levels of good cholesterol or “HDL”. It also reduces triglyceride levels, which aides in better glucose management for a person with Diabetes.
- Magnesium, which protects against high blood pressure and supports healthy muscles and bones.
- Copper, which assists in energy production and provides flexibility in blood vessels, bones and joints.
- Richest source of zinc
- Good source of plant-based omega-3 fats.
- Also contains essential minerals and vitamins.
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds are rich in antioxidants.
- Nitrogen flushed for extra freshness.